Projects Spring 2018
Open source software contributions
- Chad Dyke: r.spread.sod - GrassGIS Wiki Page Update and Tutorial Creation
Coastal and marine environment analysis
- Baraza, Winnie: Assessing the impact of hurricane Matthew on Cape Hatteras, NC
- Hahn Rebecca: Using GRASS to Examine the Morphometry of Submarine Volcanoes
- Jouzi Zeynab: How does the construction of new highways affect landscape changes in Johns Island?
- Travis Tobin: Analysis of Sea Level Rise Impacts on Infrastructure along the Outer Banks of North Carolina
- White, Jason: Coastal Shoreline Time-Series Analysis of NC OBX (1999-2016)
- Christopher Parker: The Thomas Fire: Assessing Post-Fire Erosion and Sediment Deposition
- Stewart Andrea: Impact of land use legacy and topography on erosion in forested watersheds
- Shaddy Alshraah:???
- Bouton, Elizabeth: 3D Modeling of Groundwater Flow and Contamination, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois
- Dawson, Victor:???
- Gillespie, Kaila: The Change of Model Flooding and Stream Network Before and After Mount St. Helens Eruption
- Negm, Lamyaa: ???
- Ross, William: Determination of onset of bridge flooding using lidar elevation data and flood inundation data
- Stewart Lucian: Detecting Changes in Stream Flow Dynamics as a Result of Land Cover and Topographic Change in Greenbrier County, West Virginia
- Tryzbiak, Craig: Flood Inundation Mapping of the Lumber River at Lumberton
- Charping, Charlie: Geo-Spatial Analysis for Mountain Bike Trail Design and Sustainability
- Allison Vo: Tracking the development of trails in Mt. Rainier Naitonal Park using Lidar
- Ashly Padgett: Pacific Northwest High Speed Train Implementation Cost Analysis
- Harrel, Christopher: Comparing interpolation methods for tracking sand dune migration in the Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado
- Jonas William:???
- Lowery Dakota: Potential Renewable Energy Locations in Robeson County
- Stewart, Michael: Linking topographic traits in north-central Minnesota to preferred Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus) nesting habitat
- Levi Lovell: Analysis of Historical North Carolina Tornadoes